Word Press tells me I’ve been here a year already. It doesn’t feel that way but I suppose it really has been. After all, it was almost a year ago that I documented the VA Beach trip that I took with my sister and that was all on here. And mostly through my phone – which was very convenient.
What’s happened this past year? Let’s take a look through memory lane (aka top 10 moments of the past year as documented on WP)…
1. Deviled eggs were discovered. Or. Well. My love for them was discovered.
2. I realized how vehemently I don’t want children AND really started to embrace my feminist side.
3. I analyzed the most recent Star Trek movie,
4. “Couch Surfing” happened with my lovely sister.
5. I went to VidCon but didn’t write about it at all (I’d like to actually. Maybe sometime soon) and then didn’t post until 3 months later when I proceeded to write only that “I miss Xanga” and then not write for another two months. But I did write about some other great adventures!
6. I had a series of debauched nights that were fun and meaningless. I did not write about them all.
7. I messed up my hair. So. Badly.
8. I made a kick ass Christmas Playlist for you all.
9. I had a few deep (ish) thoughts. (just a few)
10. I actually did date this guy for a little while. And then I sabotaged it Because relationships are for stable people.
It’s been a pretty great year. Thanks for being here with me 🙂
On another note, WHY DOES IT TELL ME THAT I LINKED TO MY OWN POSTS?@?!1!??! I do not need a notification for that, Word Press.