2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs and notify them of their nomination
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
First off, I want to say that I’ve seen this floating around Tumblr a lot lately. So I’ll probably just copy my questions from there. ;p
1. What is the first thing you hope people notice about who you are?
Jeez I don’t know. People always put so much stock into first impressions, but I have never in my life remembered a first impression of someone for more than a few days. So whatever they notice first, I hope they take time to find out more. Unless they’re dweebs. I don’t want dweebs to waste their time on me cuz I won’t be wasting mine on them.
2. What does someone have to “get” about you in order to be considered a close friend?
I don’t think being close friends with someone is about “getting” that one thing about someone. It’s about experiencing life together and being able to stand each other.
3. If you could broadcast a hypnotic message to convince everyone in the world of one thing, what would it be?
Give Leonardo DiCaprio a goddamn Oscar.
4. Do you have a ritual or a mental image you use when you need to calm down?
I don’t know. Do I? Do you?
5. What would your best friend say is your best quality?
I would have to call and wake him up to ask him and that would be rude.
6. What do you think is the most important thing for a couple to share?
Probably their lives? I don’t know. Ask someone who’s had a healthy relationship last more than 10 months will you?
7. If you had unlimited funds to build your dream home, what would it have to feature?
I want a hobbit hole. Some dude built one and spent like $1000 on it and did all the work himself and he lives there with his wife and kid and it’s awesome and you don’t need lots of money.
Plus hobbit holes are awesome.
8. Could 14-year-old you have accurately predicted anything about your life today?
14 year old me was in Civil Air Patrol and certainly wanted to join the Air Force if she couldn’t make college funding work, so yeah.
9. What do you do for yourself when you feel you’ve earned some indulgence?
How do you earn indulgence? I don’t understand. I don’t like that system at all. If I want to indulge in something that is legal and all that shit then I do. Why would you restrict yourself if you don’t have to? That’s ridiculous.
10. What never fails to melt your heart?
Kitten gifs. Even though I hate cats. Also Tom Hiddleston.
In other news, I’ve decided not to force this upon anyone else or make up my own questions because I am lazy.